nCounter SPRINT Profiler Core Facility
Introduction to the nanoString nCounter SPRINT Profiler
The nanoString nCounter SPRINT Profiler allows researchers to digitally examine multiple RNA, DNA pathways in a single tube in an extraction-free workflow. It is compatible with difficult sample types, including FFPE tissue.
Platform specifications include:
- Support for total RNA, cell lysates in GITC, FFPE-derived total RNA, and PAXgene-lysed whole blood.
- Multiplexing of up to 800 targets.
- Up to 35 µl reaction volume.
- 15 zeptomole spike-in control.
- Linear dynamic range of up to 6 x 10⁵ total counts.
- Throughput of 12 lanes per six hours.
Introduction to the GeoMX Digital Spatial Profiler - Nanostring
The GeoMX Digital Spatial Profiler - Nanostring allows for whole tissue sections, FFPE or fresh frozen to be imaged and stained for RNA or protein. ROI mapping directs the results to your analyzer while showing where in your sample the data originated. This will allow researchers to select which tissue compartments or cell types to profile based on biology. Samples run will be undamaged and may be reused.
Expression levels can be counted using the nCounter Analysis System.
The GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP) provides morphological context in spatial transcriptomics and spatial proteomics experiments from just one slide.
Instrument and Charge Information
NanoString nCounter Sprint
- Location: School of Medicine Research Building
- Cost for non-owners: $200/per run
Six runs in one year ($1,200), then $25/per run
- Cost for owners: $25/per run
- Requirements: Hybridization buffer (HB) is also needed for this instrument
- How to schedule: Owners via Faces Scheduling System
Non-owners email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assisted support available for some instruments at additional cost.