nCounter SPRINT Profiler Core Facility
Introduction to the nanoString nCounter SPRINT Profiler
The nanoString nCounter SPRINT Profiler allows researchers to digitally examine multiple RNA, DNA pathways in a single tube in an extraction-free workflow. It is compatible with difficult sample types, including FFPE tissue.
Platform specifications include:
- Support for total RNA, cell lysates in GITC, FFPE-derived total RNA, and PAXgene-lysed whole blood.
- Multiplexing of up to 800 targets.
- Up to 35 µl reaction volume.
- 15 zeptomole spike-in control.
- Linear dynamic range of up to 6 x 10⁵ total counts.
- Throughput of 12 lanes per six hours.
Instrument and Charge Information
NanoString nCounter Sprint
- Location: School of Medicine Research Building
- Cost for non-owners: $200/per run
Six runs in one year ($1,200), then $25/per run
- Cost for owners: $25/per run
- Requirements: Hybridization buffer (HB) is also needed for this instrument
- How to schedule: Owners via Faces Scheduling System
Non-owners email SOMResearchCore@medsch.ucr.edu
Assisted support available for some instruments at additional cost.